Another special segment of tourists that we cater to are the honeymooners. This Island paradise has much to suggest for the lovers across the world.
Colombo the commercial capital offers the night life, a variety of restaurants and luxury hotels for your romantic stay. Fall in love all over again while you lay under the sun in one of our magical beaches in Negombo, Bentota or Passikudah.
Your honeymoon will not be completed without a visit to our last capital of the Kings era; Kandy. Explore the city by visiting the Temple of the Tooth Relic of the Lord Buddha, the Botanical Gardens in Peradeniya, a visit to the tea museum, witness the cultural show, do a nature walk in the Udawattakele & if you are really fortunate on timing you will be mesmerized by the annual pageant in Kandy which is the Perahera.
Lovers who have an affection for heritage loves to visit Sigiriya the ancient Rock Fortress which is built by King Kashyapa. The name is derived from its structure – the Lion Rock, which is a massive rock nearly 660 feet in height.
The Commercial Capital with high-rise & colonial era buildings, local & international hotel chains, places of worship, street markets, clubs, pubs, museums & galleries, shopping arcades, etc.,
- Colombo Fort
- Pettah Colombo
- The Galle Face Green
- National Museum
- Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall (BMICH)
- Independence Square & Arcade
- Nelum Pokuna (Lotus Pond) theatre
Worshiped by Buddhists all over the world as one of the holiest places; Kandy is the home for the Sacred Tooth Relic of Lord Buddha. The Kandyans have fought many battles to win the freedom to this country & the city has many colonial buildings & memories of those ancient times. Kandy has helped to flourish the arts and crafts culture in the country, specially silver, brass & jewellery designs.
- Temple of the Tooth Relic
- The Annual Pageant in July / August
- The Temple ceremonies
- The Temple museum
- Peradeniya Botanical Garden
- Spice gardens
- Wood carving & other souvenir shops
- Evening cultural shows
- Lankathilake Temple
- Gadaladeniya Temple
A tropical lagoon offering many beach / water activities & enriched with touristic features such as hotels, restaurants, souvenir & other shopping places.
- Body surfing
- Wind surfing
- River safari
- Wake boarding
- Deep sea fishing
- Flights – on Sri Lankan airlines
- Vehicle plus driver through-out the whole trip (inclusive of airport pick up and drop off)
- 3*/4* Hotel stay on bed and breakfast basis (per person on a double room basis)
- An assigned member of staff before and during your trip
- Entrance fees for sight-seeing and excursions
- Lunch and dinner
- Tips (at your discretion)
- Any additional hotel and room supplements
- Personal expenses