The Sri Lankan beaches burst under the smiling sun throughout the year. The Southern beaches are one of the most rewarding places to visit for relaxing as well as water sports such as Bentota, Beruwala, Tangalle, Mirissa & Unawatuwa.
Yet the best surf spot in the country is Arugam Bay in the Eastern Coast. This beach consists of a coral reef which is home to an abundance of tropical fish and is also a delightful snorkelling paradise.
In the Western Coastal belt you find a string of tourist-oriented fine beaches in Colombo & Negombo. They are the most westernized & most developed beaches backed by a variety of hotels, guest houses and restaurants.
Former trading port during Portuguese & Dutch, the city of Negombo has the appearances of an old fishing village. 5 km away for the international airport; this has many old churches, an old Dutch fort gate build in 1672, the Dutch Canal & numerous restaurants, hotels & shops selling handicrafts, curios, gems, clothing, etc.,
A safe beach for surfing & diving in the eastern coast of Sri Lanka. Famous for its golden bay with crystal clear waters where the travelers can wade around 50 m out into the sea.
The Commercial Capital with high-rise & colonial era buildings, local & international hotel chains, places of worship, street markets, clubs, pubs, museums & galleries, shopping arcades, etc.,
- Colombo Fort
- Pettah Colombo
- The Galle Face Green
- National Museum
- Independence Square & Arcade
- Nelum Pokuna (Lotus Pond) theatre
- Floating Market
- Gangaramaya Buddhist Temple
- Royal Colombo Golf Club
- Old Parliament Building
- Kelaniya Buddhist Temple
- Jami Ul-Alfar Mosque
- Sri Ponnambalam Vanesar Kovil
- Wolvendaal Church
- Anthony’s Church
A tropical lagoon offering many beach / water activities & enriched with touristic features such as hotels, restaurants, souvenir & other shopping places.
- Body surfing
- Wind surfing
- River safari
- Wake boarding
- Deep sea fishing
- Flights – on Sri Lankan airlines
- Vehicle plus driver through-out the whole trip (inclusive of airport pick up and drop off)
- 3*/4* Hotel stay on bed and breakfast basis (per person on a double room basis)
- An assigned member of staff before and during your trip
- Entrance fees for sight-seeing and excursions
- Lunch and dinner
- Tips (at your discretion)
- Any additional hotel and room supplements
- Personal expenses