Adventure Tours Sri Lanka : This is for the thrill seekers. Our adventure tourism list comprises of rock climbing, water fall climbing, hiking, jungle trekking, nature trails & bird watching in Ella & numerous other water sports in Bentota.
Similarly for those who are interested other activities such as cycling, visiting an adventure park, 4 wheel drive tours, etc., can also be arranged.
Sinharaja is the last major undisturbed rainforest in Sri Lanka & is a most significant natural habitat. This is also considered as a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1989. The forest offers an immense diversity of species both flora & fauna; some being endemic to the forest & some being indigenous to the country.
The Commercial Capital with high-rise & colonial era buildings, local & international hotel chains, places of worship, street markets, clubs, pubs, museums & galleries, shopping arcades, etc.,
- Colombo Fort
- Pettah Colombo
- The Galle Face Green
- National Museum
- Independence Square & Arcade
- Nelum Pokuna (Lotus Pond) theatre
- Floating Market
- Gangaramaya Buddhist Temple
- Royal Colombo Golf Club
- Old Parliament Building
- Kelaniya Buddhist Temple
- Jami Ul-Alfar Mosque
- Sri Ponnambalam Vanesar Kovil
- Wolvendaal Church
- Anthony’s Church
Spanning in an area of 18,900 acres, this rainforest is the home for over 50% of Sri Lanka’s endemic species of mammals, butterflies, insects, reptiles & amphibians.
Meteorological records taken and summarized during a couple of decades reveals that Sinharaja Forest has an annual rainfall of 3614 mm – 5006 mm & the temperature ranges from 19C – 34C.
Sinharaja consists of approximately 10 rivers & 10 mountain peaks where the Hinipitigala Peak (1,171 m) is the tallest.
This small town is rich with beautiful views, waterfalls, serenity & mist. Ideal for nature & trekking lovers.
- Ella Gap
- Ravana Falls
- Little Adam’s Peak
- Adisham Bungalow
- Dhowa Cave Temple
- Bogoda Wooden Bridge of the 16th Century
An entertaining coastal town presenting beach activities such as snorkeling, diving, witnessing marine life & coral sanctuary in glass bottom boats, island hoping, shipwreck exploring, etc.,
Hikkaduwa is also famous for various musical shows with local & foreign artists, food festivals, carnivals, & other fun activities.
- Flights – on Sri Lankan airlines
- Vehicle plus driver through-out the whole trip (inclusive of airport pick up and drop off)
- 3*/4* Hotel stay on bed and breakfast basis (per person on a double room basis)
- An assigned member of staff before and during your trip
- Entrance fees for sight-seeing and excursions
- Lunch and dinner
- Tips (at your discretion)
- Any additional hotel and room supplements
- Personal expenses